ترینر و کد نسوز کننده بازی Dying Light 2 Stay Human Trainer
Num 1 – Infinite Health
Num 2 – Infinite Stamina
Num 3 – Infinite Immunity
Num 4 – Infinite Weapon Durability
Num 5 – Infinite Crafting Materials
Num 6 – Ignore Crafting Requirements
Num 7 – Ignore Blueprint Upgrade Requirements
Num 8 – Set Game Speed
Num 9 – Super Stamina Damage
Num 0 – Super Damage/One Hit Kill
Num . – Damage Multiplier
Num + – Defense Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 1 – Edit Money
Ctrl+Num 2 – Infinite Exp
Ctrl+Num 3 – Exp Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 4 – Freeze Daytime
Ctrl+Num 5 – Daytime +1 Hour
Ctrl+Num 6 – Save Location
Ctrl+Num 7 – Teleport
Ctrl+Num 8 – Teleport To Waypoint
- “Infinite Weapon Durability”: Takes effect when weapon durability decreases.
- “Infinite Crafting Materials”: Only works for materials you already owned. Takes effect when you open the crafting menu, the minimum material amount will be set to 90 or 900 or more depending on their current amount.
- “Ignore Crafting Requirements”: You can craft items even if you don’t have any materials, but if you do have materials, they will be used.
- “Ignore Blueprint Upgrade Requirements”: You can upgrade blueprints even if you don’t have any materials, but if you do have materials, they will be used. Note the requirement list will show that you have 9999 of all materials, but it’s only for display, the actual amounts are not affected.
- “Infinite Exp”: Takes effect when you gain exp. Works for all types of exp.
- “Daytime +1 Hour”: Note this may not affect sunlight, but will affect game mechanics and zombie behaviors related to day night cycle.
- “Teleport To Waypoint”: Note if you set the waypoint to at an existing location icon (track location), this option won’t work properly. In this case, you should set the waypoint near that location.